“Why are you always so happy?”
These are words to live by, not just today, but everyday. My cousin shared this status via Facebook, and I had to share it with you because it is how I strive to live. Some days are better than others, but that is why they invented four-wheel drive! Print it, pin it, share it. Put it someplace you can look at it later.
25 AWESOME TIPS FOR BEAUTIFUL LIFE!!!
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God’s guidance for your purpose, today.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything!
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will this matter?
- Help the needy, Be generous ! Be a ‘Giver’ not a ‘Taker’.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals everything.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Each night before you go to bed ,Pray to God and Be thankful for what you’ll accomplish, today!
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- Share this to everyone on your list to help them lead a happier life…!!!!
Mia Anstine is an outdoor writer, licensed outfitter, hunting guide, life coach, keynote speaker, and range safety officer, firearms instructor, and archery instructor. She is the founder of MAC Outdoors and Host of the MAC Outdoors Podcast.
Mia Anstine strives to encourage others to get outside, hunt, fish, shoot, and survive life with others in a positive way.
This website contains affiliate links. For information on what this means, click here.
Want to write to me?
MAC Outdoors LLC
PO Box 31
Ignacio, CO 81137-0031