This week Mia and Lea share tips on easy ways to keep your gun clean and functioning properly. Pay attention because you’ll hear stories on what not to do and experiences to learn from. They also give you some awesome snack ideas for your college, hunting, or hiking adventures. Lea tells her story of how she turned to healthy snacks and foods to keep her in tip-top competition and hunting shape.
Important links for today’s show:
- WSI Sports – DISCOUNT CODE: LLCO10 www.WSISports.com
- Tips & Tactics | S7 E7: “Mia Anstine: Keeping Your Hunting Rifle Clean”
- Remington Outdoors Gun Cleaning Kit
- Flambeau Outdoors Zerust Packs
- Mountain House Neapolitan Ice Cream
- Mountain House Cheese Cake Bites
- Mountain House Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Commercial grade Vacuum Sealer
- Armed Lutheran Radio on iTunes
- The MAC Outdoors Podcast is a member of the Self Defense Radio Network
Show’s Social Outlets:
MAC Outdoors Podcast:
The dynamic mother/daughter duo share their hunting, shooting, and outdoor adventures. You’ll find tips, tricks, lessons, and tales from the trail. Mia is a mom, hunting guide, writer, and vlogger who lives on a ranch in Colorado. Her daughter, Lea, also a guide, is a passionate young hunter who’s in the first year of her college journey. TUNE IN because you never know what obstacles and inspiration they’ll encounter as they head outside for new adventures.