Mia Anstine and Lea Leggitt recap and share tips from their summer pack trip before college.
Pagosa Springs, Co: In episode 024 of the MAC Outdoors Podcast with Mia and Lea the duo is sharing tips, gear, and advice for taking a summer pack trip. The event is the last vacation of the new college student.
Learn the difference between a camping trip and pack trip. The two share the fun of taking horses in the mountains. Lea teaches her friend about water filtration. They use their solar glasses and binoculars to look at the sun during the solar eclipse. Lea shares her favorite pieces of equipment to take to camp. Mia talks about meals, snacks, and other important items.
Important links for this week’s show:
- WSI Sports – DISCOUNT CODE: LLCO10 www.WSISports.com
- The Mountains are Calling shirts at MAC Outdoors – https://shop.spreadshirt.com/MACOutdoors
- Life Straw Filtration Bottles – http://amzn.to/2xQV4Wz
- Mountain House Meals – http://amzn.to/2x8oTyh
- Bed Roll – http://ow.ly/E1l330fyPck
- Air Mattress – http://amzn.to/2x8rDvs
- Air Pump – http://amzn.to/2x8MXWE
- Dave Ellis Shakelton Tent – http://ow.ly/QW6Q30fyPcQ
Show Host’s Social Outlets:
MAC Outdoors Podcast: Each week the dynamic mother/daughter duo share their hunting, shooting, and outdoor adventures. You’ll find tips, tricks, lessons, and tales from the trail. Mia is a mom, hunting guide, writer, and vlogger who lives on a ranch in Colorado. Her daughter, Lea, also a guide, is a passionate young hunter who’s recently finished high school and is now in the first year of her college journey. TUNE IN because you never know what obstacles and inspiration they’ll encounter as they head outside for new adventures.
Help me create better videos for YOU by showing your support at Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/MiaAnstine.
Advertisements on this site do not express or represent the opinion of MAC Outdoors or Mia Anstine.