This week Mia and Lea share some in sites on how to win some awesome stuff for supporting National Shooting month. They also share ideas and safety tips for your range days. Mia and Lea recount some of their adventures from the past and getting outdoors and seeing all the beautiful things around you.
It’s National Shooting Sports Month and the National Shooting Sports Foundation is giving away prizes. Tag us and you range time with #letsgoshooting!
Important links for today’s show:
- WSI Sports – DISCOUNT CODE: LLCO10 www.WSISports.com
- Tips & Tactics | S7 E7: “Mia Anstine: Keeping Your Hunting Rifle Clean”
- Tips & Tactics | S7 E6: “Mia Anstine: Hunting With a Partner”
- Armed Lutheran Radio on iTunes
- The MAC Outdoors Podcast is a member of the Self Defense Radio Network
Show’s Social Outlets:
MAC Outdoors Podcast:
The dynamic mother/daughter duo share their hunting, shooting, and outdoor adventures. You’ll find tips, tricks, lessons, and tales from the trail. Mia is a mom, hunting guide, writer, and vlogger who lives on a ranch in Colorado. Her daughter, Lea, also a guide, is a passionate young hunter who’s in the first year of her college journey. TUNE IN because you never know what obstacles and inspiration they’ll encounter as they head outside for new adventures.