In this week’s MAC Outdoors podcast Lea quarries Mia about some of the things she found at SHOT Show. Lea’s first week of the semester at school fell on the same week as the great Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Tradeshow so she wasn’t able to attend. Mia shares just a few of the items she happened to see. Listen up, share, and comment to let us know what you like and what you’d like to hear about.
Important links for this week’s show:
- WSI Sports – DISCOUNT CODE: LLCO10 www.WSISports.com
- The Mountains are Calling shirts at MAC Outdoors – https://shop.spreadshirt.com/MACOutdoors
- W.R. Case Knives – http://www.wrcase.com/knives/
- Primos Surroundview – https://miaanstine.com/2018/01/25/seeing-through-to-a-game-changing-blind/
- Zippo Rechargeable Handwarmer – https://gearjunkie.com/shot-show-women-best-gear
Show Host’s Social Outlets:
MAC Outdoors Podcast:
Each week the dynamic mother/daughter duo share their hunting, shooting, and outdoor adventures. You’ll find tips, tricks, lessons, and tales from the trail. Mia is a mom, hunting guide, writer, and vlogger who lives on a ranch in Colorado. Her daughter, Lea, also a guide, is a passionate young hunter who’s in the first year of her college journey. TUNE IN because you never know what obstacles and inspiration they’ll encounter as they head outside for new adventures.