This week at MAC we share ways to find your comfort zone while shooting competitively, how to coach a friend or family member, plus some fun ways you can spend some quality time in the outdoors.
Lea shares an update about her coaching a friend who will be shooting in the National High School Rodeo competition. Learn the dilemmas she’s had as a coach and how she finds the best stance for this young lady.
Mia asks about ways Lea has been finding time to get outdoors. The two share experiences plus some ideas about how you too an have fun outside this summer.
Important links for today’s show:
- College Kid Approved Outdoor Apps | MAC Outdoors Podcast 037
- Competition Rifles, High School Rodeo and Coaching Tips | MAC Outdoors Podcast 039
- WSI Sports – DISCOUNT CODE: LLCO10 www.WSISports.com
- Armed Lutheran Radio on iTunes
- The MAC Outdoors Podcast is a member of the Self Defense Radio Network
Show’s Social Outlets:
MAC Outdoors Podcast:
The dynamic mother/daughter duo share their hunting, shooting, and outdoor adventures. You’ll find tips, tricks, lessons, and tales from the trail. Mia is a mom, hunting guide, writer, and vlogger who lives on a ranch in Colorado. Her daughter, Lea, also a guide, is a passionate young hunter who’s in the first year of her college journey. TUNE IN because you never know what obstacles and inspiration they’ll encounter as they head outside for new adventures.