Springtime turkey hunting in Colorado includes extreme weather conditions. I’m packing to head out and guide a hunt. So what will I be throwing in the duffel? Watch here and see a list below.
- These socks were given to me by Farm to Feet. I absolutely love them.
- A couple years ago First Lite gave me these Camo Base Layers to field test. They score high on the board.
- WSI Sports sent their cold gear base layers for me to field test. They’ll be ideal, if the temperatures are below zero, as predicted.
- I’ve been field testing the First Lite Women’s Guide Pant since last fall. They are ultra comfortable, durable and designed with a true hunter in mind. – COMING SOON!
- Field & Stream sent their Women’s Rain Gear for me to test last fall, and it hasn’t rained much. If you’ve turkey hunted in my neck of the woods, you know I’ll get rained on now!
- I purchased the Girls with Guns Clothing, Puff Jacket for a hunt that required Mossy Oak Camo, last fall. It’s a great jacket, with a great price.
- The Danner Boots in this video are no longer in production. I purchased them five years ago! #QualityHuntingBootsforWomen
- BassPro sent their SHE Insulated boots for me to field test, during last year’s New Zealand hunt. They’ve been added to my list of faves. Comfort, waterproof, insulation, and traction are all key features here.
- I’ve been in love with Swarovski Optics for years. These were purchased by my Mother-In-Law. Swarovski EL Range 10×42
Want to send me items to review?
MAC Outdoors LLC
PO Box 5504
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147-5504