Is it time to replace your string and cables? Is there a part on your crossbow that needs to be fixed but you haven’t had the time to make the arrangements? Would you like to have an overall inspection and tune-up of your crossbow to keep it performing at the highest level for the upcoming season?
If so, you should take advantage of one of TenPoint’s money-saving 2016 Early Bird Tune-Up Specials!
2016 Early Bird Tune-Up Specials
- March 15th – April 30th: FREE return shipping (excludes hard cases)
- May 1st – May 31st: FREE labor
- June 1st – June 30th: 15% off parts used for tune-ups and repairs
To take advantage of one of these money-saving offers, please follow the steps below:
- Choose the best offer in the most convenient time frame for you.
- Call your local Authorized TenPoint dealer to make arrangements to have the crossbow sent to TenPoint. Click here to find your local dealer.
- If you do not have access to a local dealer, call the TenPoint Customer Service Department at 330-628-9245 and select Option 2 to obtain a Return Authorization number. You may also click here to submit a Return Authorization request form online.
Every crossbow sent in for tune-up or repair receives our free TenPoint Multi-Point Crossbow Inspection! Schedule your tune-up or crossbow repair with us today!
Click here to view the entire TenPoint Crossbow Service Checklist!
Thanks and Happy Hunting!
Mia Anstine is an outdoor writer, licensed outfitter, hunting guide, life coach, keynote speaker, and range safety officer, firearms instructor, and archery instructor. She is the founder of MAC Outdoors and Host of the MAC Outdoors Podcast.
Mia Anstine strives to encourage others to get outside, hunt, fish, shoot, and survive life with others in a positive way.
This website contains affiliate links. For information on what this means, click here.
Want to write to me?
MAC Outdoors LLC
PO Box 31
Ignacio, CO 81137-0031
*Disclaimer: Mia Anstine participates in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to http://www.amazon.com. There is no fee to you for using these links.
**Disclaimer: all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in the description are typically affiliate links that allow you to support my channel at no additional cost.