The best protection against rust and corrosion: Zerust Shield Firearm Sleeves and Soft Gun Cases, by Flambeau Outdoors
MIDDLEFIELD, OHIO – Once upon a time, the only way to protect firearms from rust and corrosion for long-term storage – especially in humid environments – was to dip them in a vat of cosmoline grease.
Now there’s a better way. Zerust Shield Firearm Sleeves and Soft Gun Cases by Flambeau Outdoors completely envelope firearms in invisible vapor corrosion inhibiting molecules that naturally disperse within one to two hours of removal. Unlike waxy oils, Zerust* requires no post-storage cleaning.
Zerust Shield Firearm Sleeves seal for a storage solution that’s airtight, waterproof and perfect for long-term protection up to five years. They’re available in four sizes for anything from a compact handgun to a long waterfowl gun.
- 800ZR is 8”x 6” for compact handguns. Pack size: 6. MSRP $14.99.
- 1400ZR is 14” x 9” for full-size handguns. Pack size: 3. MSRP $14.99.
- 4200ZR is 42” x 12” for compact rifles and MSRs. Pack size: 2. MSRP $19.99.
- 5400ZR is 54” x 12” for full-size rifles and shotguns. Pack size: 2. MSRP $19.99.
Zerust Soft Gun Cases incorporate a Zerust Shield liner that coats firearms with a protective vapor layer. Most soft gun cases are notorious for absorbing and trapping moisture, which leads to rust if guns are left inside for prolonged periods. Zerust Soft Gun Cases actively coat firearms with a protective vapor layer that locks out moisture and prevents corrosion.
Soft cases are available in two models:
- Soft Zerust Gun Bag. Mossy Oak Break-Up Country – 48” Fits most scoped rifles. MSRP $49.99.
- Floating Zerust Gun Bag. Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades – 52” Fits most shotguns. MSRP $52.99.
* Exclusive to Flambeau Outdoors, Zerust is a patented VCI technology molded directly into Flambeau plastics. It emits an odorless, harmless vapor that clings to clean metal surfaces within an enclosed area to lock out moisture and prevent oxidation.
ABOUT FLAMBEAU OUTDOORS
Flambeau, Inc. is a member of Nordic Group of Companies, Ltd. Nordic Group (Baraboo, Wisconsin) is a privately held holding company consisting of subsidiaries with 22 facilities and 23 marketing units around the world with over 2,400 associates. Nordic Group companies manufacture and distribute plastic, seating and transportation products worldwide for industrial, commercial and consumer markets. Flambeau Outdoors, a division of Flambeau, Inc., is a recognized manufacturer of quality, innovative products for the hunt/fish enthusiast. Flambeau Outdoors is located in Middlefield, Ohio.