This week Mia and Lea wrap up the series about the archery elk hunting season with a review about the gear they use. Hear about the gear that helped or hindered the archer during her hunt. You will get the inside scoop on calling in elk and many other pieces of gear you don’t want to miss.
Important links for today’s show:
- WSI Sports – DISCOUNT CODE: LLCO10 www.WSISports.com
- Armed Lutheran Radio on iTunes
- The MAC Outdoors Podcast is a member of the Self Defense Radio Network
- ALPS OutdoorZ Extreme Bino Harness
- Montana Decoy RMEF Cow Elk
- Sitka Gear Women’s Timberline Pant
- Sitka Gear Women’s Kelvin Hoodie
- Sitka Gear Women’s Core Heavy Weight Hoody
- ALPS OutdoorZ Huntress Hunting Pack
- LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Swarovski 10×42 EL Range Binocular
- Farm 2 Feet Socks
- Mountain House Chicken Fajita Bowl
- Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover Energy Powder
- Jetboil Zip Cooking System
- Ellis Canvas Tents
Show’s Social Outlets:
MAC Outdoors Podcast:
The dynamic mother/daughter duo share their hunting, shooting, and outdoor adventures. You’ll find tips, tricks, lessons, and tales from the trail. Mia is a mom, hunting guide, writer, and vlogger who lives on a ranch in Colorado. Her daughter, Lea, also a guide, is a passionate young hunter who’s in the second year of her college journey. TUNE IN because you never know what obstacles and inspiration they’ll encounter as they head outside for new adventures.
Help us create better podcasts for YOU by showing your support at Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/MiaAnstine.
Advertisements on this site do not express or represent the opinion of MAC Outdoors or Mia Anstine. This article may include affiliate links.