Podcast Guest Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between you (hereinafter referred to as Guest) and MAC Outdoors with Mia Anstine, including MAC Outdoors, LLC and all that it represents (hereinafter referred to as the “Podcast Host”), PO Box 31, Ignacio, CO 81137; Mia@MACOutdoors.com. (The Podcast Host and Guest collectively are referred to as the “Parties”).
The Podcast Host operates a podcast titled “MAC Outdoors with Mia Anstine” (the “Podcast”). By appearing for the Podcast interview, the Guest has agreed to participate in an episode of the Podcast.
I agree to appear on MAC Outdoors with Mia Anstine under the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- Podcast Appearance: The Guest agrees to appear on the Podcast.
- Recording and Release: The Guest understands and agrees that the Podcast episode is prerecorded and may or may not be released to the public in audio, video, text (transcript) formats on various podcast platforms, websites, email outlets, and social media channels.
- Content: The Guest will be responsible for the content they provide during the Podcast episode. They agree not to share confidential or proprietary information unless previously agreed upon with the Podcast Host.
- Copyright: The Guest acknowledges that the Podcast Host holds the copyright to the Podcast episode and recording and grants the Podcast Host a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, distribute, and publicly display the episode.
- Promotion: The Guest has the authority and is encouraged to help promote the Podcast episode through their own social media channels and networks and gives the Podcast Host permission to promote the episode through their own social media channels and networks.
- Release and Waiver: The Guest releases the Podcast Host from any liability or claims arising from the recording, release, or promotion of the Podcast episode.
- Compensation: The Guest understands and agrees that they will not receive monetary compensation for their appearance on the Podcast. Any expenses incurred by the Guest (such as technological, travel, and/or other expenses) will be their responsibility unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Cancellation: Either party may cancel the Podcast appearance for any reason but must provide reasonable notice to the other party. The Parties will work together to reschedule if necessary.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed per the laws of Colorado, USA, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings, or representations. Any modifications to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by both Parties.