Today I’m sharing dinner with you in the wilderness of Colorado. Join me as I test Alpine Aire’s Creamy Potato Cheddar Soup and share some of the gear that I take into the backcountry.
- Links of interest: Alpine Aire – creamy potato – http://ow.ly/BhnV50C1p5x
- Saddle Panniers – http://ow.ly/FZMc50C1pCb
- Jet Boil – http://ow.ly/N99K50C1p8o
- Wyoming Traders hat – http://ow.ly/KZ9h50C1pyA
- Marmot base layers – http://ow.ly/K5XK50C1pzk
- Crazy Creek chair – http://ow.ly/n2yh50C1pzz
- Alps Outdoors pack – http://ow.ly/kCwr50C1pzJ
- Life straw water bottle – http://ow.ly/G7L750C1pzT
- Nalgene collapsable water jug – http://ow.ly/siAG50C1pA5
- WR Case Hobo Knife – http://ow.ly/Bimy50C1pAs
- Camp spoon – http://ow.ly/Qndo50C1pAK
Want to write to me?
MAC Outdoors LLC
PO Box 5504
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147-5504
Mia Anstine is an outdoor writer, licensed outfitter, hunting guide, keynote speaker, and a range safety officer, firearms instructor, and archery instructor. She is the founder of MAC Outdoors and Host of the MAC Outdoors Podcast.
Mia Anstine strives to encourage others to outdoors, hunt, fish, shoot, and survive life with others in a positive way.
*Disclaimer: Mia Anstine participates in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.
**Disclaimer: all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in the description are typically affiliate links that allow you to support my channel at no additional cost.