Dear friends, followers, and those who support the future of conservation, USA Today is running a contest of the year’s “Best New Attraction.” We have a contention the running. Go check it out and cast your vote.
The all new not-for-profit Johnny Morris’ Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium, the largest, most important natural history museum to open in America in more than a century, has been nominated as the “Best New Attraction” in America for 2017 by USA TODAY.
Please vote to support the future of hunting, fishing and conservation!
What you can do:
1. Vote for Wonders of Wildlife at wondersofwildlife.org/vote EVERY DAY through January 1st
2. Send a daily note to your friends and family, colleagues, and customers asking them to vote EVERY DAY through January 1st
3. Share the voting link (www.wondersofwildlife.org/vote) each day on social media tagging Wonders of Wildlife on:
◦ Twitter using @WOWaquarium
◦ Facebook using @Wonders of Wildlife
◦ Instagram using @wondersofwildlife
You can access high-quality photos and additional information using this link.
Collin O’Mara, President of the National Wildlife Federation, made a great post about voting for Wonders of Wildlife on Facebook – please share!
If there is anything else you need from us to amplify this recognition and encourage voting, please let us know. Thank you for your partnership, and we hope that you will visit America’s greatest conservation attraction in 2018!